It is difficult to be a woman, a wife, a girlfriend, a sister, a daughter and last but not least a mother! Although all these roles have their challenges and rewards, being a mother is the one at the top of my list. To be a mother is to be all these roles in one. A friend, a coach, a teacher, a doctor and most of all a nurturer. A nurturer is perhaps one of the most important role that a mother can have. The dictionary explains nuturer as:
1. to feed and protect, to nurture one's offspring
2. to support and encourage, as during the period of training or development
3. To bring up, traing, educate
4. rearing, upbringing, educate training or the like
5. something that nourishes..ie: nourishment, food
Regardless of your race, ethnicity and socioeconomic status, all mothers want to nurturer regardless it is their children or other individuals in their lives.